We saw the great and felt the great LG G4 smart phone in Dubai’s launch event which took place in the prestigious Armani Hotel, Burj Khalifa.
And to be frank, I was impressed with the unit!
– LG G4 is curved in a way that complements its frontal contour.
– Though it boasts a slim design, it is surprisingly shock resistant
– The removable battery, which packs a whopping 3000mAh, all but confirms that the phone will not run out of juice in the middle of your day.
– It will come in leather and ceramic back designs, available in a variety of colors.
But the most impressive thing about the phone is its camera, its manual mode turning the phone into a prfessional camera.
– f/1.8 aperture will make your pictures clearer and sharper in any light condition.
– Bigger image sensor, 1/2.6″ with 16 MP will give more depth and details for your picture.
– The front camera is 8 MP with gesture control–even more ways to take selfies!
– The shutter speed can be slowed down from 1 sec to 4 sec.
The screen of the LG G4 came in 5.5″ with a whopping resolution of 2560 X 1440
The processor in the LG G4 is the latest breakthrough from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 808 with 1.8 GHz Hexa core CPU optimized for maximum power economy and consumption control. LG G4 will come with 32 GB internal memory and supports up to 2 TB on MicroSD.
The LG G4 will be available in the first week next month and only then will we give you an unboxing and an actual hands-on review about the smart phone.